Come celebrate with us!
The Sparrow Soirée Annual Dinner & Awards
Our 2022 Soirée has been cancelled, but we’re already looking forward to our 2023 event!
See you in May 2023!
- What is dress for the event? Dress is black tie optional and cocktail dresses.
- How will the proceeds from the event be used? Proceeds will be used to benefit The Sparrow’s Nest
- How will dinner be served? Dinner will be served as a buffet, with gloved and masked servers serving from covered chaffing dishes. A gluten free/vegetarian lasagna option is available for preorder when registering for the event.
- How is the VIP reception different from the Annual Dinner? This is an added opportunity to celebrate this special event. Your VIP experience includes VIP parking, a red carpet welcome, VIP swag bag, live music, an opportunity to mingle with our very special guests and priority seating during the event.
- What accommodations are being made for Covid-19? We value all of those in attendance and will do our best to create a safe environment, while maintaining a celebratory atmosphere. We have reduced seating to 6 per table. Wait staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment. Masks are highly recommended for all attendees. Attendees can expect a mix of participants with and without masks.
- Can I get a refund if my plans change? We have a no refund policy, but you may transfer your ticket to another attendee or convert to a donation. Contact Shari Hammer at email@example.com for more information.