Humor me and take this short quiz:
• Clark Kent is the geeky newspaper reporter who moonlights as what superhero?
• Who is the alter ego of Captain America?
1. Steve Rogers
2. Jim Rose
3. John Barnes
• Bruce Wayne is another famous alter ego for which superhero?
• Kit Walker doesn’t actually have any superpowers when he goes into hero mode as which character?
1. The Green Hornet
2. The Phantom
3. The Hulk
• When superhero time comes, Peter Parker turns into which icon?
• Who was Wonder Woman’s everyday alter ego?
1. Selina Kyle
2. Linda Lee
3. Princess Diana of Themyscira
• Who pretended to not be a superhero for The Sparrow’s Nest?
1. Oh, that’s right…you
2. We all know your alter ego.
3. Your true identity has been revealed
So now that we’ve shut down your argument that you aren’t a hero, and you haven’t really done anything special for The Sparrow’s Nest use your super mental powers to add November 10 to your calendar for the Heroes Have Heart Party. Drive your batmobile over to the Spencer Rd Library Community Commons at 7 p.m. to celebrate this incredible year of us all working together to make The Sparrow’s Nest a reality. Even your x-ray vision may not have picked up on what is coming next year and we want you to be one of the first to know by attending this event. Now your only decision is to wear a cape or no cape.