If you’re playing golf with us on Friday you need to be counting!
Three days left!
We’re just 3 days out from the 2nd Annual Sparrow Scramble. It’s time for you and your foursome to start cleaning up those clubs. Here’s some last minute important information you will need for Friday’s outing.
- The Links at Dardenne is located at 7000 Brassel Dr., O’Fallon, Missouri. Here’s a link for map and directions.http://linksatdardenne.com/about-us/maps-and-directions/
- Plan to arrive around 11:30 a.m. When you arrive at the course we will have a greeter at the front to the clubhouse for bag drop off.
- Come around to the pavilion picnic area to complete registration. During registration you will be given the opportunity to pre-pay for extra games and contests on the course through a discounted Super Ticket. Friends and family are invited to join us for dinner at the end of the tournament. Adult dinners are $10, kids under 12 are $6. If you also need to purchase additional meal tickets you may do so here as well.
- Table #1 is dedicated to our sponsors and their players. Here’s a big shout out to this year’s sponsors:
- JM Marschuetz Construction Co.
- Cambridge Engineering
- Lieber Heating and Cooling
- Mozingo Music
- Harvester Christian Church
- Thoelke Music Academy
- Grace Hauling
- Sun Porch Salon
- My Creative Group LLC
- St. Charles Jaycees
- The Running Babes
- St. Charles Automotive
- Cottleville/Weldon Spring Rotary
- Lang Insurance
- Mayor Sally Faith
- Midas Hospitality
- The Thompson Family
- The SIlva Family
- GCC Roofing and Construction
- Dr. Elizabeth Stansbrough DDS
- Table 2 will be for golfers that have completed any portion of registration. Table 3 is dedicated for golfers who have not completed any form of registration. If payment is required, we take cash, check, or charge. Checks need to be made payable to The Sparrow’s Nest.
- After you’ve registered, purchased your Super Ticket, and purchased meal tickets head over to the grill for a free hot dog. Sodas and water will be available on the course.
- Before heading out to warm up be sure to check out the silent auction items. Get in your bid and check out the auction while your on the course by checking in here ===> http://www.thesparrowsneststl.or/event/sparrow-silent-auction/
- Shot gun start is 1 p.m. Dinner and silent auction will follow the event.
Our thanks to you in advance for supporting the mission of The Sparrow’s Nest.
We hope to make this an enjoyable event for you.
If you have any questions please contact David Trampe email@example.com
“That ball is so far left, Lassie couldn’t find it if it was wrapped in bacon.”